Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SNFU - Live 20.7.1985

SNFU - Live in Palisades, San Diego 20.7.1985


The first SNFU record I got was their second LP If You Swear, You'll Catch No Fish, which I taped off from my friend sometime in 1990. I used to love that record, but soon after that I ordered their first LP and liked that one even more! SNFU had all the things going for them: great songs, exciting lyrics and their records had cool images on them. They were one of my favorite groups when I was 15-18 years old, no doubt about that. Their first two records are still classics in my book.

Here's a full, long, but never a dull set from their heyday. I used to listen to this tape a lot and it still sounds explosive and fun.

SET LIST
Joyride
Loser at life/loser at death
Plastic surgery kept her beautiful
I forget
Bodies in the wall
Seein' life through the bottom of a bottle
She's not on the menu
Electric chair
The gravedigger
Scarecrow
Cannibal cafe
The ceiling
Womanizer
Misfortune

SNFU

No comments:

Post a Comment